Thursday, June 21, 2012

No luck with mobile yet








So lack of post mostly come from the Ipad.  I use the Ipad mostly and rarely touch the computer.  I have yet to find a way to blog via my Ipad.  I will work on it in an effort to keep up with the blog.  I have decreased the amount of picture on facebook to help with the need to blog.  It is so easy to take a picture put a few words and go.

But for now a little update.  We just got back from a 1.5 week long tour of PA.  First stop was Nanny and Poppy's.  The kids attended Olivia's last baseball game of the season, went to the park, and a ride around God's country.  Also lots of play time with Nanny and Poppy.
Then off to Beam and Poppy's where the kids played with Benjamin, Maddie and Nate.  They all got a long really well and we are excited for a vacation with them at the end of August.  Here I  also got to visit with Jennifer and Melody.  Then it was to drop Valerie off for the summer at her dads. 
Next stop was Pap and Ama's.  Here we attended a Curve game where Austin got to play Angry birds on the filed with Steamer the mascot.  Then a trip to Penn State to appease daddy.  There was a picnic with all of Robs friends and family members.  You can tell your getting old when the head count has more kids than adults.
For the last stop we visited Granny and Grampy.  The kids enjoyed playing kenext and would really like one (mostly Austin).  We went to see flight 93 memorial, trying to explain to Austin without going to far and scaring him was hard.  We got to visit Weezy everyday.

I am hoping to back track a little.  Some will be without pictures.  I used Valerie's computer to take pictures of off my memory card and well, she has her computer with her...Darn!

No comments: