Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Christmas is comming


grill for cooking
carrots he can pick and replant

apples for picking


flowers for picking, he can even put mail through the mail box

Christmas is on my mind. For those of you that really know me know I am done by Thanksgiving. Which will not happen this year. We are not going to even know what Valerie wants until Thanksgiving. But I hope to have Austin and Savannah done by next week. I have decided to do a lot of homemade gifts this year and 2 projects have over taken me. Both because I am excited about them and nervous I can't complete them. However I am happy to say that I pretty much got one done last night. Table club house. I hope Austin likes it. It is the biggest task I have taken on for sewing. I just need to make the corn for the husk and hamburger and hot dogs for the grill. It is not perfect but its ok for Austin.

1 comment:

Melanie said...

that looks amazing! he's gonna love it! i cant wait to play with it!