Wednesday, May 26, 2010

9 month check up


Last week Savannah had her 9 month check up. No problems to speak of (which we knew). The doctor probably was not happy with me...she woke up from her nap right as we were getting ready to leave so she had not had lunch. So I stopped at McDonald's to get her a cheese burger (which she eats the entire thing). We usually wait a good while for the doctor so I though she would be done with it before he came in, but I was wrong he came right in as she was eating her burger. He is big on eating right, only 3 meals, no juice 1 oz of milk after each meal and that's it.

Any way here are her stat's (no shots this time)

head 18 95% (all of my kids have big heads)
height 26.98 50%
weight 21.9 oz 90%

1 comment:

Melanie said...

haha busted with the cheeseburger!

all of your kids have big heads...hmmm :)
that's funny!