Sunday, September 12, 2010

Time??


Where has the time gone. It sure has been a while since I have posted...sorry. I guess life just got in the way :)

I'm pretty sure everyone knows about the upcoming move to Jacksonville, Fl. Although this has been most of the reason for not posting vacation is also to blame.

Rob left for Fl yesterday and so it is just the kids and I. This will be an interesting time, but I hope to make it fun and just enjoy it.

Valerie and Austin started school. We ended up sending Valerie back to Logan since we know we will be switching schools again. Austin is now going 5 days a week and loves it.


Austin got to take in snack for his birthday (the day before school started). So he helped me make Dora cupcakes that he has been dieing for. I made him a shirt and crown.

That's it for now...I will post pictures from vacation...I didn't take many but I do have some to share.

Amy

No comments: