Thursday, February 24, 2011

Sick little girl


When I got home all was well...everyone made it without me :)

But on Tuesday night Savannah started to feel a little warm, then on Wednesday it just continued. When Tursday hit I thought it would all be over. But I was wrong. Tempetures hitting as high as 103.4. She has been handling it pretty well, pretty much falling asleep pretty much anywhere. She has fallen a sleep on our bike rides to get Austin for the past 3 days.
But I think her last straw was a lost duck on one of the bike rides yesterday. This morning she was walking around saying "quak, quak". So I did the best I could to make one close to her blanket. She was so happy when she woke up from her nap, she wouldn't let anyone touch it.


I still have to put the silky around it (I bought the wrong stuff), but for now I think she is ok with it.

No comments: