Saturday, October 17, 2009

1st night back to work

Friday was my first night back to work. I handled it better than I thought I would I guess because Austin doesn't even know I gone, and I was hoping for the same for Savannah. I have been trying to get her on some what of a schedule and for the last week it was working. Down by 8 only waking up 1 time around 430, 2-3 naps during the day 1st at 10 almost everyday the others very I was trying to make it as easy on Rob as possible. Savannah was not having any of it. On Thursday she didn't sleep well at night (maybe she knew what was to come) Friday she didn't really nap and when it came time for bed she only slept on me. When I had to give up and leave it didn't go so well for daddy she was up pretty much till 1230 crying, but then she did sleep until 5a. Things did seem to get better she slept with me until 11which gave daddy time to recover and gave him some time with Austin. She then napped at 2 and is napping now at 6. She took 2 bottles no problem. Lets pray things go better tonight for daddy.

No comments: