Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas to everyone.

I hope everyone had a great holiday!! We enjoyed ours very much.

The kids woke up around 7am, at least the 2 older ones we had to wake Savannah up. I have to say I was very proud of my kids on Christmas morning!! When all the kids came down the stairs the older ones went over to Savannah's pile and started to help her open her gifts.

Once everyone got started there was no stopping them. I don't know about anyone else, but I think it is so hard to get pictures of everyone opening gifts because you are to busy watching them and helping them, that I forget to take the pictures.

The only bad moment of the day was...Austin's last gift were a few pairs of shorts and pants in one gift bag, when he opened them he started to cry and say that he didn't want clothes for Christmas. He was defiantly tired, when he napped about 1 hour after that episode he slept for over 3 hours.

We were very lucky that the neighbors offered to cook Christmas dinner for us. They cooked it and brought it over for all of us to share and enjoy a nice dinner. Other wise we were have a macaroni and cheese casserole.


The kids posing after they all opened their Christmas eve pajamas


Making or should I say eating cookies for Santa


Valerie hard at work making dessert for the next day



right after Santa left






mommies Christmas present

No comments: