Monday, August 12, 2013

Summer running partners

This summer I have continued my running only I have partners for a few months. 
All three kids would go with me most days which made it nice for me.  I enjoy it much more when the kids go with.  Plus, I don't have the option to just walk...I have to keep up with them. 

No that Valerie has gone back to PA we changed our route.  I was able to add miles without the kids knowing (was another reason).  They enjoy it a little bit more as well because we run by a park on our new route.  If all goes well and I don't have to repremand during the run we get to stop on the way home. 

At the park the kids spend most of their time on this rope thing that goes very high.  It didn't bother me too much in the beginning because Savannah would kinda hang at the bottom.  The bottom is no longer good enough for her and now she has found her way to the top with Austin.  It is a little scary when your not expecting them to be a the very top and when you look back you see they have made it.  The fear of a big fall is so scary.  For Mom anyway.  I will be amazed if these 2 kids get through their childhood without broken bones. 

 This is the first time he has gone this high.  Normally he only goes to the black plat form you see in the next picture. 
 my face as I turned for the first time to see her so high!



No comments: