Wednesday, December 16, 2009

THE CAR!!


We all know that my luck with cars has never been good. Well I am beginging to think that this Nissan is cursed!! I feel like is always in the shop. Well it was in the shop this morning again, it was in last week. So the service guys offered to bring it home for me. How nice I thought. Well he brought it home and instead of sticking it in the 1 of the 2 spots that were not covered with snow he pulled it straight up at the top of the hill. When Austin and I were going downstairs he looked out the window and asked what happened to my car. Well to my surprise this is where it was sitting. It slide down the hill, and I am sure glad that it stopped when it did. I called the dealership and they were nice enough to pay for a tow truck to come and get me out. So I guess it could have been worse. It's not even that much of a hill.

No comments: