Wednesday, January 6, 2010

sleep?

Savannah has not got any better with sleep. We did the cry it out method when she turned 4 months and it worked in 3 days (for the most part). Then some where along the line about 2 weeks later she went back to her old ways. I thought we would wait until after the holidays to try and get her back into it. I went right into it starting Saturday night when we got back but it has seem to back fire on me. She goes to bed at 730 sleeps until 12 and from then on she is up every 2 hours like clock work. She is not eating when she gets up and if I just try to let her cry she could cry as long as 1 hr. Then I worry that maybe she has teeth coming in and she is in pain, she has congestion right now so maybe that is why...and list could go on and on.

I hope this sleep thing resolves soon!!