Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Shark mop

It works!!

For my birthday Kathy got me a Shark mop (which I asked for).

My kitchen floors are tile with white grout, the white grout gets really dirty. I use to use a swifter mop which didn't get in between the tiles. I tried to do the kitchen on my hands and knees at least once a month, but that takes 2 hours. So I wanted the shark with the dust attachment to get between the tiles. I have been using it once a week, today when I used it I notice that something spilled and went into the grout so I focused on that spot and with a little bit of elbow grease it came off, no hands and knees. I also noticed that the grout over all still looks pretty good from the last time I did it on my hands and knees which was over a month ago.

I am so happy!! Thank you

No comments: