Sunday, June 13, 2010

1st Movie

I am not a big movie fan. They are really loud, cold, the seats are not comfortable and it is pricey. But I have been wanting to take Austin to his first movie. I took Valerie to her 1st movie when she was this age to see Finding Nemo and it was a great experience so I wanted to do it with Austin.

So I told him the next rainy day we had we would go see Shrek. That just happened to be Wednesday. Boy was it a rainy day, it rained all day non stop.

Since Aunt Mel was in town she went with us. Which I didn't realize until after, that the entire experience might have been completely different. Taking a 3 year old and a 10 month old to the movies was not quite as easy as I anticipated it would be. Don't get me wrong everyone was really good, but Savannah didn't want to sit for 93 mins.

I was able to take very few photo's to capture the experience:



It was 3d, I think Aunt Mel got the most enjoyment out of the 3d

No comments: